L.I.F.E. L.I.F.E.

Rather Semi-simplistic game that is enjoyable to play while merging and maintaining a retro-gaming experience to a reasonable extent, likely a good candidate for having "medals" added.

Good job.

Rock Candy [Onihole] Rock Candy [Onihole]

Fudge yes!
Hot Lolicon action! Fecking epic! Newgrounds definitely needs a larger Loli selection.
Top notch work mate, keep up the good work!

-Mike

Obama Guantanamo Escape Obama Guantanamo Escape

This is amazing!

You've surpassed my expectations of just what awesomeness can be found on Newgrounds.
Splendid job.

Playing Field 2 Playing Field 2

Fun game.

Overall it was fun and interesting, but it needs more levels and a way to lose.

Super Monkey Poop FIght Super Monkey Poop FIght

This game is magical.

You sir, are a magician.
Now pull some sound out of a hat so I have something to masturbate to.

What's the Diff XGTV v2 What's the Diff XGTV v2

Great Job!

I love game's like this, very fun to play.
I hope you will make more.

Orbox Orbox

Very Good!

Simple yet addictive. Top notch puzzle game, I am sure it will make it to the front page! Good job!

Viviparous Dumpling Viviparous Dumpling

Really Swell Game!

While it may have very simplistic controls, the game is well made, fun and addictive. The graphics have a very "alive" feel to them. The music is very good and fits the games style well. Fun and interesting storyline. Overall, really top notch game!

Ghost wrath Ghost wrath

Holy Jesus!

It is very rare I give a flash submission an overall of 10!
This game is amazing! I am a huge fan of old-school classic games, the type you would play on the Nes, Sega, Snes and even Playstation. This game captures the essence of old-school gaming quite well. The graphics are sharp, colorful and full of life, the sound fits the game very well, everything about this game is superb! Incredible job!

GameBalance responds:

Thanks a lot! I have experience on Nes. Zen ninja and Bucky'o'hare are my favorite for all games not only Nes games. Music in Nes games is just outstanding! I also have played many games on Sega and NeoGeo(Emulator offcorse).

The Bill Cosby Fun Game The Bill Cosby Fun Game

Fucking Hilarious!

Very good job on this.
Definitely the funniest game I have played in quite some time.
Clever, well put together, and immensely funny!
I say, to the front page with this!