Sombre strings 4 bar loop Sombre strings 4 bar loop

Dammit man.

This is epic. I highly urge you to expand upon this piece, loops are great but hearing this in the form of a full song would be orgasmic.
Top notch.

Rock Bastard Motherfuck! Rock Bastard Motherfuck!

Bad Ass.

This song has a certain attitude to it that reminds me a bit of Pantera and Tool, perhaps a bit like the Melvins with more soloing to it.
Another supurb display of awesomeness.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers dude face!

Face Eater Face Eater

Fucking-A man!

Fantastic job. Thrash bands like Possessed and Slayer come to mind upon hearing this (Nile somewhat as well.) Great harmony with the guitars as well. Words can't describe enough how much I enjoy this song.
Rock on.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks man! Maybe I'll make a full track out of it!

Sleepy Classical Robots Techno Sleepy Classical Robots Techno

I was wondering why this only had a 1.80 score.

Then I realized the few people who voted for it must have been idiots, and jacked it's score up a full point with one vote.
Another great demonstration of song creation. Sounds almost presidential.
Like what George W Bush or Obama would rock out to if they took an E pill and put on a strobe light,

Dirty Dirty Techno Loop Dirty Dirty Techno Loop

Fucking great.

Reminds me of something I'd hear in a Megaman video game.
Really well put together, catchy to say the least. Professionally done.

High Score! High Score!

I hate it when this happens.

After recieving a negative review from you on one of my audio submission, I went to hear some of your work.
Well, fuck, what can I say, this song is awesome.
It's like an ejaculation of happy inside my ears.

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Wow, I was being a bitch! I don't even remember what prompted me to flame you like that. Anywho, grats on being the bigger man and welcome back.

Thanks for the review.

PaNdOrA-Trance Dance PaNdOrA-Trance Dance

Well Done!

This is a very good song, the intro reminds me a bit of A Clockwork Orange. The song, at times, almost has an oriental feel to it. Each sound complements the other. Very well made.

Pandora-Tranquil responds:

thanks for the review mike!

i don know what clockwork orange is tho.

oriental? lol ok

thanks for the comments!

Crossroads Crossroads

Your best song yet!

In my opinion, this is the best song you have made so far, and I have liked all of your stuff I have heard. The drums add a whole new dimension to the song. The guitar is very well played. Very good job, keep on making new audio.

P.S. Sorry it has taken me so long to review, I forgot for a little while, and then got busy with stuff outside the house.

Again, great song.

Tancrisism responds:

Thanks a lot man! The drums were added by Erkie, and all drum credit belongs to him.

Thanks.

Tuesday's Gone Tuesday's Gone

Very good remake.

This sounds pretty much identical to the original. You play the guitar very good. I look forward to your future submissions. Nice to hear some classic rock on the Audio Portal. If you need someone for Vocals or Bass, I would be glad to help out.

Tancrisism responds:

That would be excellent, man. Vocals are not my strong point, and I lack a bass guitar, so I will almost undoubtadly get back to you about that.

EZP-Sweet Dreams EZP-Sweet Dreams

The best Ambient song I have heard in the AP!

Really great job on this, smooth and relaxing. This is truly a great song. I really don't know what else to say other than I greatly enjoyed it and you did a fine job on this!

Pavo-Miskic responds: